- Managaed Hosting: Do We Really Need It?
- What is Managed Hosting?
- What is Coldfusion Hosting?
- Domains & DNS
- eNom Awards $25,000 Mini Cooper to Winner of "Drive Your Sales of Hosted Exchange" Reseller Promo
- What is Reseller Hosting?
- Website Hosting - How to Select a Good Company
- What is FrontPage Hosting?
- Industry News
- LCWSoft goes PHP5, 80% off first month
- LCWSoft.com: Price drops, 80% promotion extended
- Hosting provider LeaseWeb attains Microsoft Gold Certified Partner Status
- SWsoft Changes Name To Parallels
- Install, Configure, and Administer BlackBerry Enterprise Server for Microsoft Exchange
New Book on Service Oriented Architecture and its Approach to Integration Published by Packt
Packt is pleased to announce a new book “SOA Approach to Integration” which shows how to define SOA integration architecture, what technologies to use, and how to best integrate existing applications with modern e-business solutions.
Integration of applications within a business and between different businesses is becoming more and more important. The needs for up-to-date information that is accessible from almost everywhere and developing e-business solutions — particularly business to business — require that developers find solutions for integrating diverse, heterogeneous applications, developed in different architectures and programming languages and on different platforms. They have to do this quickly and cost effectively, but still preserve the architecture and deliver robust solutions that are maintainable over time.
Integration is a difficult task. This book focuses on the SOA approach to integration of existing (legacy) applications and newly developed solutions, using modern technologies, particularly web services, XML, ESB, and BPEL. The book shows how to define SOA for integration, what integration patterns to use, which technologies to use, and how to best integrate existing applications with modern e-business solutions. It also shows how to develop web services and BPEL processes, and how to process and manage XML documents from the JEE and .NET platforms. Finally, it also explains how to integrate both platforms using web services and ESBs.